Monday, October 25, 2010

萬聖節!

Halloween is coming up! How fun! They don't really celebrate it here but we're having a rotary party this Saturday. Ooh, fun fun. I'm going as some creepy person thing with fun fun makeup. I've got red eye contacts and loads of makeup. Add some fake blood and you have total awesomeness. I'm gonna dress up Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Should be interesting to be dressed up like that at school.. Ooh, fun weekend coming up. :D

The last few days have been your typical fun stuff. Lemme see if I can remember what I did. Ice skating! So fun! There's a small skating rink in Ximen and I went twice in the same week with exchange students. It's hilarious because when you get there you discover that most Taiwanese don't know how to ice skate at all.. They're all clinging to the sides for dear life. I'm okay at ice skating, but it definitely doesn't compare to the magic that happens when the Europeans hit the ice. Them and the Canadians.

Kenese and I have gotten into the hobby of walking around campus during our "self study in library" periods. It's mainly because we crave attention and think it's funny when all of the students freak out when they see us pass the classroom. Well, not all freak out.. Some just stare. I wonder if they'll ever catch on that we mess with their minds for fun. Hope not.

Just this Sunday I went with the Danish girl in my Rotary club to KTV along with a bunch older Rotex (previous outbounds from Taiwan). It was a lot of fun. Julia, the Danish pastry, is excellent at English so we sang a bunch of songs together. It was a lot of older music and it inspired me to download my beloved Backstreet Boys again. Oh, the memories. It was a girl's birthday so we had traditional Taiwanese cake. It was so good. It had like pudding and taro in it. Mmmmm. Hao chi.

Today I went on a shopping spree for all of my halloween stuff! So excited! Tomorrow I think I'm going to go out and get my hair done again. I can't take it much longer. Ugh. I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Hey..I have a good idea...How about instead of walking around making fun of people, you practice your Mandarin? What is KTV? Also, it makes me laugh that you refer to Backstreet Boys as old music. I want to see pictures of you in your costume...Please! (And in your uniform!!)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mom, guess what, I only get like two of those periods a week and it's nice to have a couple giggles. I'm here to have fun not to study like an insane person. So stop yelling at me! :o It is old music! I'll be sure to put pics up of my halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're having fun. Fun. Funfunfunfunfunfunfun... boom! I exploded from too much fun.

    ReplyDelete