Monday, April 4, 2011

什麼的.

Just moved into my third host family today. I almost cried when my second host parents drove away but I held myself together because I'm strong! My host mom made me an album of some photos and it's so sweet. :] Just gotta find a way to get the pictures online.

I originally thought this would be my last host family, but it turns out I have another! I'm moving again in ten days and I'll be living in a fourth host family for a little over a month, then come back to the one I'm in now. Reason for this being, a host family was originally supposed to have three exchange students, but one went back early. They still want a third, so I'm going to stay with them. It's close to my school and I'm already packed so I don't have much to complain about, it's just odd.

I was packing to come here to my third host family and I realized how much shit I have. Pardon my language, but it's true. I don't know how I went from two suitcases and one carry on to two suitcases, four carry on size bags, and many other small ones. This is even after I got rid of the clothes I don't wear.. I don't know what I'm gonna do when it's time to go back to America. 82 days left! Haha. It makes me excited but then really depressed at the same time. :/ I'll be arriving in San Diego airport at 2:29 pm Monday, 27th of June. Y'all should come to the airport to see me.

I've taken to downloading movies lately, seeing as my social life has been cut in half by so many of my friends going home. :/ I've got the Kill Bills (超好看), Brokeback Mountain (很好看,但是看完了的時候我好難過), Karate Kid (我聽的懂!)and of course, my favorite, Lord of the Rings (是當然最好看的). Reminds me, when I watched Karate Kid for the first time the file I got had no English subtitles for when they spoke Chinese, but I was so proud when I didn't need them! :D Of course, I couldn't understand everything, but enough to know what was going on and shenme shenme de. One night when I was eating lunch with my second host family the tv was on in the background and I heard Lord of the Rings! I asked if that was what it was and they all looked at me weird because I knew what it was just from listening. I'm getting my name in Elvish tattooed as a tramp stamp when I turn 18. Heitor says I'm retarded for wanting a LOTR tattoo, I say he's retarded for not wanting one.

I had today, tuesday, and yesterday off for what the Taiwanese like to call Spring Break! Woo! Two days compared to two weeks in America. Tomorrow going back to school. Probably gonna take me two hours living where I am to get there, Jeeesus, Mary and Joseph.

My current host family's grandmother is in the hospital as we speak, so I'm not particularly sure how to act. Just be polite, I suppose. Well, supper is about ready, so here I must bid thee adiu. Until next time.. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you won't have to commute so far, honey. I don't like hearing about "tramp stamps" ...I don't even know what that is!! Anyway, I miss you a lot. XOXOXOXOX
    Mom

    ReplyDelete